- This set is designed for spoon carving
- Perfect gift for woodcarving lovers
- This is a left-handed set
- Ready to use right out of the box
With a practical set of wood carving tools, your wood carving process will sparkle with bright colors, and carving spoons, kuksas, and other projects with fascinating designs will give you a new experience.
The set consists of a universal whittling knife, a left-handed spoon (hook) knife, and a long bent gouge. The blades are made of special, forged high-carbon steel that is the principal condition for precise sharpening and excellent cutting properties. These wood carving tools are suitable for various whittling tasks and carving techniques, and due to their unique shape, these knives are very comfortable to use.
The handles are made of durable oak in a pleasant natural color and are covered with linseed oil. With their ergonomic shape, they perfectly suit the structure of your palm. The thoughtful design and functionality of the knives in the BeaverCraft S14 whittling set make spoon carving a true pleasure.
This multi-functional carving tools kit can significantly complement your arsenal of woodworking tools and become an original gift for your friends fond of wood carving. Thanks to technological developments, the knives have excellent hardness and remarkable resilience. These two seemingly incompatible properties – maximum hardness and plasticity – make our knives set an indispensable assistant in the realization of the most sophisticated whittling ideas.
C4 - Whittling Knife
SK2OakL - Left-handed Spoon Carving Knife 30 mm with Oak Handle
- Total length - 200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Blade length - 80 mm (3.15 inches)
- Handle length - 120 mm (4.72 inches)
G7L/22 - Long Bent Gouge (22mm)
- Rounding diameter - 30 mm (1.18 inches)
- Blade width - 18 mm (0.70 inches)
- Handle length - 130 mm (5.12 inches)
- Total length – 285 mm (11.22 inches)
- Blade length – 130 mm (5.12 inches)
- Blade width – 22 mm (0.87 inches)
- Handle length – 155 mm (6.10 inches)