- Comes with a leather strop and green-gray polishing compound
- A tool roll is included
- This set is designed for general, spoon, and detail carving
- This is a left-handed set
Traditional wooden spoon carving is a craft that can become a great hobby and even an extra income. The carving of spoons is the first step in mastering sculptural carving. Having learned how to carve wooden spoons, you can easily switch to wood carving more complex projects – animal and human figures, toys, and interior accessories.
Wooden spoons can be used both for their intended purpose as an environmentally friendly and safe item of utensils and as a decorative element in any living room or kitchen in modern or traditional style.
But, no matter how strong is your desire to carve a spoon out of wood, it is impossible to do it only with the help of a whittling knife. If you want to make this wood carving process smooth and enjoyable, your reliable solution is our versatile BeaverCraft S13 wood spoon-making kit. It has specialized tools for carving bowls, kuksas, and similar designs – a spoon carving knife (a hooked blade tool), a multi-tasking sloyd knife, and a chip carving knife. In addition to cutting tools, you will find all the related wood carving essentials for sharpening and honing.
Tools from the BeaverCraft S13L whittling kit are characterized by excellent quality and reliability, as our production team tests them in several stages. We check the alloy for casting knife blades during the production process, and then we re-check the finished models of wood carving knives. We always test our tools for strength, metal density, wear resistance, and other parameters. It ensures compliance with high European standards and strengthens wood carvers' confidence in our products.
SK1L - Left Handed Spoon Carving Knife 25 mm
C4m - Whittling Knife
- Total length - 155 mm (6.10 inches)
- Handle length - 105 mm (4.13 inches)
- Rounding diameter - 25 mm (1 inch)
C8 - Detail Knife
- Total length — 185 mm (7.28 inches)
- Blade length — 80 mm (3.14 inches)
- Blade width — 17 mm (0.66 inches)
- Handle length — 105 mm (4.13 inches)
LS2 - Honing Strop
- Total length – 165 mm (6.49 inches)
- Length of the cutting edge – 35 mm (1.37 inches)
- Handle length – 125 mm (4.92 inches)
- Length: 200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Width: 75 mm (2.95 inches)
- Thickness: 4-5 mm (0.16-0.2 inch)